2022下教师资格面试试讲:Could you please clean your room?(初中英语)

来源:招教网时间:2022-11-30 16:13:19责任编辑:bjlxy

关键词: 教师资格证

• *备考没方向?
  • *考试时间不清楚?
  • *成绩看不懂?
  • *考试内容没有掌握?
  • *拿证之后何去何从?
  • *别人上岸也这么难?

扫码添加专属备考顾问
▪ 0元领取考点真题礼包
▪ 获取1对1备考指导

Could you please clean your room?试讲稿

【参考设计】

Good morning, distinguished judges. I’m No.XX candidate, applying for junior middle school English teacher. Today my topic is Could you please clean your room? Now I’m ready. Class begins.

Step Ⅰ Lead-in

T:Good morning, boys and girls! I am always very busy on weekends. So my daughter often helps me with the housework. Do you often help your mother do the chores at home? Here“chore” means housework. Could you please tell me what chores you do at home?

T:Student1 says,“ I often clean my room.”

T:Student2 says,“ I wash my clothes and fold my clothes.”

T: Well, you are good boys and girls! We should try to be helpful and do some chores at home.

Step Ⅱ Presentation of new words (Section A: 1a)

T: Look at the picture on page 65. What can you see?

T:Student3 says,“ It is house.” (living room)

T:Student4 says,“ Many dishes.”

T: So there are a lot of chores to do, right?

T: Do you often help your parents do the chores? Now let's choose the best helper at home. First please write down all the chores from your memory on a piece of paper. Then check each chore you do at home. The one who check the most chores will be the best helper at home.

Step Ⅲ Presentation of new function

T: If you want to ask somebody to do chores, how can you ask in English?

T:Student5 says,“ Can you do the chores?”

T:Student6 says,“ Could you please do the chores?”

T: Which one do you think is better?

T:Students say,“ The second one.”

T: Yes. We should say “Could you please do the chores?” instead of other ways because it sounds very polite.

Step Ⅳ Pair work (Section A: 1c)

T: In the picture, the mom asks the son to do some chores. What does she say?

T:Student7 says,“ Peter, could you please take out the trash?”

T: Good! Today, we'll learn how to make polite requests with could. It is very important to be polite in our life. Now work in pairs. Imagine you are the mom and the son in the picture. Ask your partner to do the chores that you see.

First ask two students to read the sample conversation in activity lc.

Then students make their own conversations.

Call several pairs to demonstrate their conversations to the class.

Step Ⅴ Listening (Section A: 1b)

This step gives some listening practice with the target language (the verb phrase and the structure“Could you please……?”)

T: You will here a conversation between Peter and his mother. What kind of chores do Mom and Peter do? Check Mom or Peter.

Play the recording twice. For the first time students focus on the chores Mom does; the second time, focus on the chores Peter does. Then check the answers.

Step Ⅵ Group work

T: Imagine we are going to clean our classroom this afternoon. You need someone to help you do some things. Think of the things you need to do and make polite requests to your partners. You may find these phrases useful.

Show the following phrases on the screen.

carry some water, clean the desks, clean the chairs, clean the windows, clean the blackboard, turn off the lights, take down the old pictures, put up the new pictures, sweep the floor

A few minutes later, call several groups to show their conversations.

Step Ⅶ Homework

T: Try to remember the verb phrases you learnt in this lesson and do activities 3a and 3b on P67.

T: The time is up. Good-bye everyone!

Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?

chores做家务 clean the living room打扫客厅do the dishes洗碗

sweep the floor扫地 make the bed整理床铺 do the laundry洗衣服

take out the trash倒垃圾 fold the clothes叠好衣服

Could you please……?

That’s my presentation. Thank you.

2024教资上岸大本营

• 考试公告
  • 成绩查询
  • 资格认定
  • 备考讲座

扫码进群,备考路上不孤独,互帮互助,共同上岸!

点击打开