2022下教师资格面试试讲:《There is a big bed》(小学英语)

来源:招教网时间:2022-11-29 11:12:18责任编辑:bjlxy

关键词: 教师资格证

• *备考没方向?
  • *考试时间不清楚?
  • *成绩看不懂?
  • *考试内容没有掌握?
  • *拿证之后何去何从?
  • *别人上岸也这么难?

扫码添加专属备考顾问
▪ 0元领取考点真题礼包
▪ 获取1对1备考指导

There is a big bed试讲稿

【参考设计】

Good morning,distinguished judges.I’m XX candidate,applying for primary school English teacher.Today my topic is There is a big bed. Now I’m ready.Class begins.

Step 1. Warming up & lead-in

T:Good morning, boys and girls! How are you today? Fine? Very well! OK I’m pretty good! Thanks for your asking. Would you like to sing a song with me?

T:Well, let’s sing “If you are happy”. Let’s go. “If you are happy and you know it clap your hands (clap,clap). If you are happy and you know it clap your hands (clap,clap). If you are happy and you know it and you really wanna show it. If you are happy and you know it clap your hands (clap,clap).”

T:Wow, you have a beautiful voice. We have learned some words to indicate position last class, now let’s play the game “I do, you guess” to review some words. Yes, a pen is on my hat.Look, the pen is…… Yes, in my hat.Last, the pen is under my hat.You are did a good job. Today, let’s learn some new phrases.

Step 2. Presentation and Practice

T:Now, look at me.(站在学生Mike的前边) I’m in front of Mike, just like the ball is in front of the dog.Look at this picture, what can you see? Lily please. Very good, we can see a clock, two books, and a cat. Please make a sentence with one of them. Like: There is a clock on the wall. Who wants to have a try? You please. Good job! There is a cat under the book. You are so clever. So we should say the book is above the cat. Right?

T:OK, now, wher is me? Yes, Do you know how to say it in English? It doesn’t matter. I behind the door. Look blackboard, who can tell me their position? Tom, how lovely you are! Stand up. Yes, candy is beside the key. You are better than before. Sit down,please. Look at the ppt, there are two dogs and a ball. Wher is the ball? You please. Yeah,the ball is between the two dogs. We say it between.Thanks. OK, let’s read these words together.

T:Now, let’s play“I do ,you say”to practice the new words and the winner can get the presents.

T:First, wow, Jame please. Yes, it’s in front of the book. Very good! Reward you with a candy. Next, Cici ,you are the first to rise your hand, please. Looks like you have a good command, reward you with a candy.

T:OK now, let’s listen to the tape, then tell me the sentences you heard. Start!

T:OK, the recording is over. Who can answer the question? Wher is the ball? David please. You listened very carefully. It’s in front of the dog.

T:Now, practice it with your partner, 2 mins for you.

T:Time is up, do you finish?

T:OK. Let’s play the game“Sentence Dragon”to practice the sentence pattern, 6 groups, which group is faster, and the fastest group can get the present.Wow, this group is winner, let’s clap for them. These candies are for your group, you can share with each others.

T:Open the book, complete the “Find and Say” part, then have a PK to see which group can find more things and say it faster. Are you clear? Here we go! Mike please. Yes, there is a tree in front of the house, there is a picture on the wall. Thank you. Anything else? OK, good job, sit down. Any volunteers? OK, this group. Yeah, there are flowers behind the dog, the bike between house and dog, the dog is beside the old people. You are so great! Congratulations! You find more things. Everyone, let’s clap for them.

Step 3 Production

T:Let’s do a task. Six students in a group, suppose that your foreigner friend Brain wants to know how your classroom looks like. Please draw a picture of your classroom, then introduce it to your group members. After 5 minutes, some group members will take your painting in the front to introduce to others. Then we choose the best group. OK? 5mins for you. Let’s go.

T:Boys and girls, it’s time for shows our results. Which group want to show? Mike group, please. You drew very well. But you should pay attention to the sentence “ these are some books, not there is some books” , do you remember? OK, thank you. Anyone else?

T:Linda group please. Well down, look this picture, there is a blackboard in front of classroom, the flowers are beside the windows, books are under the desk. Guys, which group do you like? OK, maybe Linda group is better. Others group will be the winner next class.

Step 4 Summary

T:Boys and girls, how time flies! Who can summarize what we have learnt today?

T:You please. You performed very well. We study new phrases and sentence. I hope you can develop a good habit of communication in English and enhance awareness of cooperation by group work.

Step 5 Homework

T:So here is you homework. Draw a picture of your own living room, then make a introduction to your classmates by using what you learnt this class. Can you finish? So much for today, class is over! See you tomorrow!

Step 6 Layout on the blackboard

There is a big bed

in front of

above

behind

Beside

between

Wher is…? It’s in front of…

That’s my presentation.Thanks for your listening.

2024教资上岸大本营

• 考试公告
  • 成绩查询
  • 资格认定
  • 备考讲座

扫码进群,备考路上不孤独,互帮互助,共同上岸!

点击打开

收藏

复制链接

微信扫一扫

手机登录下载

微信扫码下载